We always believe that customers are always right. There are times when they are aware that they are no longer in the right position to tell you what to do or how to do it, but real professionals don’t lose their temper or composure especially in handling irate and dissatisfied customers. They are the ones who should make adjustments in order not to cause future misunderstandings and trouble.
Automobile shop owners should also be aware that clients or customers have the freedom of choice especially in selecting the kind of services that they want to avail since they will be paying you in return for what has been rendered regardless of the time or duration.
Detailed and reliable comparisons
- Car dealers: Employs factory-trained technicians who are responsible for repairing or fixing an average of a hundred cars a month in their service bays.
Auto repairs: Automotive work is done in a smaller garage, and a mechanic can do your request immediately since they’re assigned only to a single or a couple of cars.
2. Car dealers: Customers are required to meet with service consultants or advisors and more often, the meeting is not realized.
Auto Repairs: Customers can directly approach the mechanic and talk about the details of the repair.
3. Car dealers: Dealers do not repair cars if they aren’t the brand they’re selling or specializing.
Auto Repairs: Smaller auto repair shops accept any kind or types of car brands, regardless whether they’re new or used.
4. Car dealers: The car you bought from a dealer has both limited or lifetime service warranty.
Auto Repairs: Smaller auto shops would prefer third-party warranties in a car.
5. Car dealers: They prioritize customers according to an exclusive membership by giving a special kind of treatment and sometimes include a VIP package to high-end car buyers.
Auto Repairs: The kind of service is on a first come, first served basis and regardless of your car’s brand or appearance, customers receive the same personalized service.
6. Car dealers: Customer satisfaction is for influential and privileged individuals.
Auto Repairs: Every small auto shop customer will always have the satisfaction of a more up-close and personalized service
7. Car dealers: Expect that payment for services is a lot higher compared to other related services outside of the company. The prize covers extra charges for the cost of goods and labor.
Auto Repairs: Customers can bring in spare parts that are personally bought from a local store and pay only for the labor. No extra or hidden charges are applicable except for additional work done outside of the original work detail. Most of their services are very affordable.
8. Car dealers: It can be well noticed that there might be some courtesy on the part of the employees, but they’re exclusively for people whom they feel are important for them.
Auto Repairs: Respect and courtesy are for every customer who comes in and out of small auto repair shops. There is no room for exclusivity nor for giving special treatment for a single customer because everyone is important and special.